What version?
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. McFarlane" <g...@exponential.org.uk>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: ripping my collection: advantages of eAC vs mainstream rippers

Hi
I'm surprised that it's inaccessible. I use Jaws and can tab round and get
most of what I need fairly easily. Once you kknow your way around the
programme it's really no problem. At least that's my experience. The jaws
cursor can help at times but in general it's straightforward by tabbing etc.
Gordon

-----Original Message----- From: Øyvind Lode