Hi list,

By chance, does anybody have version 3.7 or there abouts of reaper? It certainly is not available from the web site as far as I can establish.

My understanding is that this works considerably better with the REA screen reader plug in which rumour has it, is not being further developed to work with version 4.x. Rather the developer appears to have disappeared if that makes sense. Maybe another enthusiast will pick it up, got to be some dollars in it.

Thanks for reading.

Joe