Well, I'm sure I'm not one of the Christopher's Adrian is referring to,
but I'm sure I'm in that illustrious class of Christopher's Dane is
talking about. Hopefully, he's not really discriminating against
everyone named Christopher just because of his feelings towards me.

I don't feel myself to be a pretend list cop. I've merely pointed out
what is clearly stated in the info for this list and provided my
opinions, with explanations, on where I think this list should go. I've
provided links to other sources of information and other lists, when
I've known about them, and when I thought someone could get more
accurate and timely information elsewhere. I worked hard to make my
statements tactful and polite and free from rudeness or criticism. I've
tried to be nothing but supportive of the moderator and even help out
where I could. In fact, I think both Tom's and Steve's messages were in
support of my statements and efforts, although maybe I misread those
messages, but I suspect it's rather a case of we're all in more
agreement with one another than maybe we realize.

I also think Dane is being a bit hypocritical in this situation. Several
times he's made bold and unequivocal statements on what is and isn't on
topic for this list, which smacks of wanting to be a moderator to me.
He's complained that others are rude and making the INTERNET a less
friendly place, and yet he posts a message like the one below.

IMHO, I think we should move on and let Tom's statement speak for
itself. We all seem to be in agreement that it's Tom's list to moderate
as he sees fit.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com