Thanks Brett; am gonna put this in my email folder that has really important things in it (I already have instructions for doing this) but they're "buried" in my "informational and Instructional" email folder!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Tagging Multiple Files with Winamp

Hi Tom. I'll try to be as brief as I can:
Remember to make all of this work you have to have the playlist window visible. You can make sure by pressing alt plus f and listen to the different windows that are checked One of them should be the main player and the other, for our purposes, should be the playlist.
You use control plus tab to change from one window of winamp to the other.
Ok so when you r in your playlist window do the following:
first control n to start a new blank playlist
next add your files with l
or add complete folders with shift l
you can even add urls with control l
once you have your playlist created use control s to save and type in a name and put it in a folder where you'll remember. Note, in this window you can also use your up and down arrows to look at the list of files. If you're using jfw press insert f1 to hear more keystrokes. I think the window eyes script is control shift slash, but I could be wrong about that one.
hth
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>