Oh ok haven't noticed this to be honest but each to their own.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 16/05/2012 07:45, Kieran L wrote:
Don't use songr for downloading youtube videos. It has the same
problems, that the video is wripped at a lower quality, so the audio
sounds aweful.

Kieran Little (message sent from thunderbird)
http://twitter.com/dj__k
http://bavis.co.uk/the-kl-cast
http://kieranlittle667.livejournal.com