That's untrue you do not need any account to use Songr.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 16/05/2012 17:19, Dujari, Prateek wrote:
the problem with SongR is that you need to have a google account and that is a
deeper web than I, at least, am unwilling to get entangled in.

Prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question About Free You Tube To MP3 Converter

Use Songr please contact me off list if interested thanks.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 15/05/2012 22:11, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Hello listers:  Am trying to convert a You Tube video (the audio from same video) to MP3 (the
audio portion is in stereo) but after it is converted, the audio is in mono!  It appears that
you can set it to "high-quality stereo) but I've tried three times, but keep getting
"mono" audio!  Is there something I'm leaving out?  Or is there another program that
is better for this sort of thing?  Thanks in advance for any help or info you can offer!
Tom Kaufman