Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:56 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: A good quality sound card wanted

Hi all,

I am looking for a good quality USB sound card with stereo line in, microphone in and 2 stereo line/headphone out. I am not needing something with lots of bells and whistles such as surround sound, just something with high quality input and output, where the software to control it is screen reader friendly. I realise this question has been asked numerous times before, but I wasn't
interested at the time and didn't take note of any recommendations.

Thanks,
Barry Chapman