From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Barry Chapman
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:57 AM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: A good quality sound card wanted

Hi all,

I am looking for a good quality USB sound card with stereo line in,
microphone in and 2 stereo line/headphone out.  I am not needing something
with lots of bells and whistles such as surround sound, just something with
high quality input and output, where the software to control it is screen
reader friendly.  I realise this question has been asked numerous times
before, but I wasn't interested at the time and didn't take note of any
recommendations.

Thanks,
Barry Chapman