From: "HHamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:44 PM
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: RE: can shows recorded in DVR be put onto a DVD disc?

Hmmmm, it sounds like you might need some video capturing device. Unless
you
can connect these things to a PC right to a PC threw USB and access those
files. Then you might have another problem,. Are they DRM protected. This
is
why I want to use Windows Media Center. It's your DVR on your PC, and if
you
have a lot of hard drives, you can store a lot. It's free, and you can
make
DVDs of stuff. I have no real idea.