You can get an Plantronics audio 995 swries headset or an Astro wireless A50 headset I like both of these wireless headsets.
On 1/10/2013 3:16 PM, Joe wrote:
I once had a headset mic that had good sound and gain that I got for about 15
dollars. Unfortunately, it broke. I think it was a Labtech. I'm looking for a
mic that has both good frequency response and good gain. It seems most I've
tried don't. Can anyone recommend one please? Thanks. Joe.

This is Jason known as BlindFury