Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:04 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Freemake Video Converter and Youtube

Hello Dean and list:  Thanks for taking the time to write this out for us
who want to use Freemake; it should be most helpful and I am keeping this in
hopes to make the next experience with the program easier!  One more
question: if I want video as well as audio, which would be the best choice
to use as far as that list is concerned?  You said if we just want audio, we
want MP3.  But I gather that for video that there are several choices?
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Masters" <dwmaster...@gmail.com>