http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 30/03/2013 13:02, tim cumings wrote:
will it work on m4v protected files from itunes?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: converting itunes m4v files to mp3

Prism is good and you can use the free version to extract audio from
most videos.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:
challswor...@sky.com
Skype:
chrishallsworth7266
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 30/03/2013 01:55, Clifford Blackwell wrote:
Rather than Switch, look at Prism from NCH.  It's more for videos.

Also, Free Make from freemake.com  I think will do the trick.-----
Original Message ----- From: "tim cumings" <thcumi...@comcast.net>