Hi Christopher,
This is what I use.  It is a stand alone youtube to mp3 converter.

Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
Version 3.11.34.1015
*I.  Obtaining the file:
1.  Go to the site below.
http://dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-To-MP3-Converter.htm

2.  If using a screenreader, press the letter h until reaching the heading
of:
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
If using a mouse, locate the heading shown above for a land mark.

3.  If using a keyboard, arrow down five  times. You will land on the link
of:
Download now
Press enter on this link.

If using a mouse, locate the link mentioned above and click on it.

4.  The usual download prompt appears.  If using a keyboard, Press alt plus
the letter s for "save."
If using a mouse, click on "save."

5.  You can press alt plus s again to start the download.
The file will probably be put in "documents, downloads" if using Windows
seven.  If using Xp, it will probably go to "my documents, downloads."  One
can also navigate to a location  where to download this file.

  6.  Once the file is finished downloading, locate it and click or press
enter.

*II.  Instalation Directions:
1. After activating the exe file mentioned above, you will probably be asked
to "open" or "run this file."
If using a keyboard, Press alt plus the letter r.
If using a mouse, click on "run."
2.  You are asked to select a language. It is probably on the correct one.
If in the US, english is selected.  If in another country, I can not speak
to that situation.  I would think the program is set to select language in
the country it was downloaded.
Simply tab to okay andpress the spacebar.
3.  From the keyboard, press alt plus n for "next."
Click on "next" with the mouse.

4.   From the keyboard, tab once and arrow up once to "I accept the
agreement." If using a mouse, make sure this radio button is selected.

5.  From the keyboard, press alt plus the letter n.
Click on "next" with the mouse.

6.  From the keyboard, press alt plus n.
If using a mouse, click on "next."  This choice is asking where to install
the program. So leave the default.

7.  From the keyboard, tab across and uncheck the three checkboxes by
pressing the spacebar.
If using a mouse, uncheck all three checkboxes.
8.  Press alt plus the letter n or click on "next."

9.  The next tool bar is up to the user.  It says, "download and convert
faster."  I chose yes.   So tab across and make your choice.

10.  Tab to the checkbox and uncheck it by pressing the spacebar.
11.  Press alt plus n or click on "next."

12.  Press alt plus the letter n or click on "next" again.

13.  You are asked to
"select additional tasks." Tab across and make your choices You will come to
a vertical list of three checkboxes.  I only left the "add free youtube
converter icon to the desktop" checked.
You can uncheck any of these by arrowing down to it and pressing the
spacebar.  One can also take the check out of the box with a mouse.

14.  Press alt plus n or click on "next."
15.  Press alt plus I or click on "install."
16.  When the finished announcement appears, there are two options.  First
is "launch" the second is "finished."
 If you wish to use the program now, tab to "launch" and press enter. One
can also click on "launch" with the mouse.
If you are finished for now, click on the "finished button" or tab to it and
press enter."
In this example I am going to tab to "launch" and press enter.

I am now to get a song off of "youtube."

If you wish to first look at a step by step guide or learn more how to use
this program  in your own time, check out the two links below.

Below is a link to "learn how to use."
http://dvdvideosoft.com/guides/free-youtube-to-mp3-converter.htm

Below is a link to a "step by step guide"
http://dvdvideosoft.com/guides/free-youtube-to-mp3-converter.htm

*III.  Converting a File From Youtube:

Once the program starts for the first time, you are taken to the internet.
Just press alt plus f4 or close this window.  You are put back into the
program's window.

Tab across and you will notice the following options:
Auto: If this box is checked, Youtube to mp3 converter will automatically
start converting a file when the link is copied into the clipboard.  In
Windows seven, the song is put in to the "music" folder and in Windows-xp it
is placed into "my documents" in the "my music" folder.

I placed my "music folder on the desktop for ease of locating it.

Formats: Here you have a list of formats a file can be converted.
One can arrow down through these and leave the one highlighted to be used.
The format of mp3 is the default.

Quality:  Here you can select a quality of the final product.  I left this
on the default.

Edit:  I don't use this one.  I am not sure if you can type in a search hear
or name the file you download.  Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this edit
box.  I don't use it.

folder where files will be downloaded and more.

Paste:  This is the last of the choices.  The option is used if you are
manually inserting a link into the program.  However, I have it set to auto
which takes away a few steps and makes things easier.

You  must make a few changes under options in "advance ."
1.  Tab to "options" and press the spacebar.
2.  Press shift plus tab once to arrive at the top of the  nearest property
sheet.
3. Press the right arrow until reaching  "advanced."
4.  Tab once and make sure this checkbox for "auto" is checked on.  If you
checked it on in the first program screen as mentioned above, it will be
checked here.
5.  Tab again and press the space bar to check to auto paste url from
clipboard."
6.  Tab to okay and press enter.

Now lets get a song.
I must make sure to note, when downloading files from youtube, the youtube
to mp3 converter program must be opened first.

1.  Open your internet browser.
2.  If you have youtube in your favorites, go to it.  This can be done in
Internet Explorer by
a.  Press alt plus a.
b.  Press the letter y until landing on youtube and press enter.

Sorry I can not speak for other Internet Browsers yet.

3.  If you did not land into the edit box, press the letter e to be placed
into the search edit field.
I actually press control plus the home key and then press the letter e and
always land into the edit field.  If using a mouse, click into the edit
field.

4.  Type in a song you would like to obtain.
If you can not think of one, try this one.
Taylor swift
5.  Press control plus the home key.  If using a mouse, move to the first
heading.
6. From the keyboard,  using my example, press the letter h until reaching
"taylor swift - begin again."

7.  You will probably get an advertisement first.  Once the music starts
playing, from the keyboard press alt plus the letter d.
Uif using a mouse, move to the address bar.
8.  From the keyboard, press control plus the letter c for "copy to
clipboard."
If using a mouse, clikc your right mouse button and select "copy."
 9.  If you press alt plus tab, the percent of the download will be spoken.
It probably shows up on screen as  well.
10.  When the song is finished being converted, you will hear a short ding
or chime sound.
11.  In order to check out the download file:
a.  In Windows seven,
1.  press the start button once.
2.  Tab once.
3.  Press the letter m for "music" followed by enter.
4.  Press the first letter of the file you downloaded and press enter. The
file will start playing.

b.  If using windows-xp.
1. Move to the desktop by pressing windows key plus the letter m.
2.  Press the letter m until reaching "my documents and tap enter.
If using a mouse, just click on "my documents."
3.  Press the letter m until reaching /"my music" followed by tapping enter.
If using a mouse, click on "my music
4.  Press the first letter of your file and press enter.  The file will
start playing.
If using a mouse, click on the file and it will start playing.

12.  When closing the program, sometimes an anoying screen comes  uup for a
dvd software program.  Just tab to close and press the space bar or click on
close.

*IV.  Deleteing Files From Youtube to mp3 Converter:
I am not sure if this actually needs to be done. However, I find it much
easer to delete the files from the converter's program window every so
often.
When you open the converter, you will notice all previous downloads still in
the program window.  Simply
a.  Press the application key.
b. Arrow down to "clear history" and press enter.
This does not delete the files you downloaded from the computer's music or
"my music" folder. It only deletes the title from the program window.

subscribe in the subject.
"Lord Jesus Christ, you have triumphed over the grave and you have won new
life for us. Give me the eyes of faith to see you in your glory. Help me to
draw near to you and to grow in the knowledge of your great love and power."

Psalm 118:1-2,16-17,22-23
1 O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures for
ever!
2 Let Israel say, "His steadfast love endures for ever."
16 the right hand of the LORD is exalted, the right hand of the LORD does
valiantly!"
17 I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the LORD.
22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner.
23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

This message has been scanned by Microsoft Security Essentials