I am a bit confused, if you ment the program called "dvd audio
extractor" then I would have to ask how is it not accessible? I use it
a lot stil and it does update often. Not sure otherwise wich program
you refer to. I like switch but I wouldn't by it soon as they expect
you to pay for each upgrade. Not nice at all.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451