Wel, if you in the US, you can buy from the Olympus store online, or
you can try scanacan.com if I have it correct, or try find another
dealer. I think that handy tech north America also get them, not sure
if they got the ls100, and it cost about 399 dollars. It talk about 90
to 95%, it does not read everything in the multi track screen, but
that is possible to overcome, and it don't speak the time and date,
neither the settings for that, but it can be set easily with beeps.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451