Wel, I don't no of any program that wish to do what you like to do,
maybe the best way is to use the skedular, as it will remember the
format for each recording sepritly wich you schedule as wel as its
seprit from the main recording format dialog. I don't even think gold
wave or audacity have such thing.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451