Hello fellow pc-audio listers:
I'd like to download some music to put onto a thumb drive to which my Parents can play in the car. Unlike my Dad's car, my Mom's car doesn't have a cd player, and when we go on road trips to Canada, we often use her car. So I was just wondering, once I have the songs I want downloaded to the computer, do I have to do anything special to the files in order to get them to play correctly in the car? Should I save all the files as one long .m3u file or can I just put the files on the drive as individual mp3s. The way the thumb drive in my Mom's car works, is simple. All you have to do is put the thumb drive in, and the music starts playing. Then, when you're finished listening, you simply pull the drive out and the radio starts playing again. Cool huh? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike
Rochester, NY.