Yes, it seems that as far as hardware is concern, hims is not always
doing very wel there. And navigation in a title is not difficult, I
just ment that file organization might be a bit easyer on the stream.
But it will depend on what you willing to cope with and want to learn.
I no of someone who really struggle with the bookport/pocket file
structure. He complain that there is no dedicated boundries for
sepriting different content such as on the other players. But that can
also be delt with. I understand also that there are quite a number of
blootooth adapters one can use to transmit blootooth to players like
the stream who don't have blootooth.