I have all three and they all play audible.com content.
they are all great devices.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Salien Brown" <say...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Recommendations for an audio book reader?

Boy, you give 3 nice options to select from. I'm Googling info on all
3 devices. Wish there was a podcast or something that compared the 3.
It's really tough to make a choice. Since my main use for the device
will be to play Audible.com audio books, guess I need to stick with
that device which does this the best? Can you tell me which one is your
pick?