From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of brian
parker
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:30 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: re for soundforge users

Hi, thanks for your message. there is a problem. certainly this
windows 7 doesn't seem to have stereo mix in it. the trouble is, that
when my previous machine showed signs of packing up, that also had
windows 7 as its operating system. and with that machine i used
soundforge for line-in and recording from radio on the internet. so,
how could one lot of windows7 have stereo mix, and not another one.
is total recorder a free system. it doesn't matter as i can afford to
buy it if it is one for sale. brian.