From: "Hamid AITOUZNAG" <hamid.ma...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: goldwave problem

hi all,

I havent used goldwave in a long time. I just wanted to ask you whether you
are sure control plus j is not a jaws keystroke, or rather a script's
keystroke. Iwill try it later and report back if no one does that earlier.
Take care!!
Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!"
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"
Skype: hamidgeni
Twitter: hamidgeni