From: "Joe Giovanelli" <joeg...@earthlink.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: goldwave problem

Hello, Colin,

That áutoscroll box is checked.

We often use Cue Points to mark specific parts in a file. In my case these
will indicate where tracks are to begin on a cd.

In order to go from one such point to the next one, we use control-j.

Just to indicate what I've just tried, I changed to a different screen
reader.

This next might mean something. When a file is playing, and if I press the
spacebar, the file should start from its beginning at the next press of the
spacebar. It does not do that. It commences at the same place it was when
the key was first pressed.

I hope I clarified this.

Again, thanks for your help.

Joe