It is easy to download and convert to MP3 files from Youtube using a program
called SONGR.

Humberto

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Higgins
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 9:37 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: A question about the Youtube player

Listers,

Could anybody please give me a pointer or two about how to make the
best of the use of the Youtube player when listening to audio files?
At present I am listening to some audio from Radio Station KRLD from
Nov. 22, 1963, and find it necessary to interrupt my listening at
times, and can find no way to either fast forward, or jump to my
previous position.

I actually wish that there were a reliable way to convert these files
to .mp3, but nothing I have tried lately has worked on any of this stuff.

If anyone could please offer any helpful info on either front, it
would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry