What about free youtube to MP3 converter. That may do it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Higgins" <larryhiggin...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: A question about the Youtube player

Well Humberto, to begin with, I want to thank you for the suggestion of SONGR. I must express some concern about the reputation, at least according to the Wiki article, about the apparent loading of adware on one's computer. I realize that even free software isn't really free, but I would hope that I could find some way to hopefully download the material that I would like to download without putting my system in peril. If you think that my concerns are unfounded, or at least some what overblown, your reassurance about these issues, or their avoidance certainly would be appreciated

Thanks again,

Larry