From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 12:18 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Playback vs Stereo MIx?

  HI guys
What's the difference between Playback and StereoMix? My Laptop doesn't have
StereoMix but does Playback, thus when I turn on Playback and activate Mike
Listen, I get both my voice and Pc sounds recorded like I used to with
StereoMix on Windows XP, thus I wonder then are they the same but with a
different name? I'm using the default High Definition RealTeck sound card
that comes with windows7.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico,