OK then so Playback is another name for What you hear then? because when in Recording I default to Playback, systems sounds get recorded. I guess another thing one learns?

El 24/01/2014 08:09 p.m., Hamit Campos escribió:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. Stereo Mix, Wav Out Mix, What You Hear and what
ever other names it may hav had is that thing you use to capture the audio.
Thank the annoying and piracy cowardly RIAA for it being gone with Vista.
Curse you RIAA, and whilst I'm at it curse you too MPAA. Gurrrrrrrr!
-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 12:18 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Playback vs Stereo MIx?

   HI guys
What's the difference between Playback and StereoMix? My Laptop doesn't have
StereoMix but does Playback, thus when I turn on Playback and activate Mike
Listen, I get both my voice and Pc sounds recorded like I used to with
StereoMix on Windows XP, thus I wonder then are they the same but with a
different name? I'm using the default High Definition RealTeck sound card
that comes with windows7.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico,
Tamaulipas México RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación
Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!





--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México 
http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!


Reply via email to