If you have the latest Victor Stream you can search for the station using the search feature in the victor.
I just did but it found the station but did not start it.
I search for "south Africa" and got 51 stations.

-----Original Message----- From: Aidan
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:25 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: internet radio URL

Well, I have the problem with a few stations. I want to put them in my
victor stream, but I cannot find the direct URL. Stations like house
frequency, tygerberg fm bosveld stereo just to name a few. Its fine to
be able to listen with a program such as ITunes, but how to find that
URL is the question. I no that once you have stations imported in
ITunes then its quite easy to get the direct URL, but if you don't
have it at all then I don't no. I see all the stations in tune in
radio on the IPhone, but the app don't show the URL either, so I
thought that on the pc side there might be an app that can somehow
locate this.