Hi, have a look at Mike's Radio World. Don't know the link right know, but
you'll find it easily with google. You have to download the m3u or other
playlist files which include the url, if you open them with an editor. With
the Plextalk Pocket I just copy the play list files into a certain folder.
Maybe that's the same with your DAISY players.

Good luck,
Alexandra