Things change rapidly in the tech work, its assumed for example in this day and
age that if you buy a large Television then you also have a surround-Sound
System or Soundbar to connect to it, as I said in an earlier eMail the speakers
in Televisions these days because of the thickness in the main, sound God Damen
awful.

I can't help feeling that the absence of speakers from these Television sets
would save everyone a whole heap of Bother.