The sound bar would be great for me since I downsized, and can't change the furniture around and so on.
can't change the
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2014 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: Sound bars

I'd say (and granted I don't know as much about it as you all do) but I'd
say that the soundbar would work in situations where surround sound just
isn't really practical; let's say maybe the room somehow just doesn't allow
for surround sound for whatever reason!  In this case, then the soundbar
would probably work fine!
Tom Kaufman