Are there any instructions onnline for this recorder? A friend of mine has had one of these for years and never used it. He would like to find some instructions for it if any are available.

thanks,
Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Olympus DM4

Hi!

Received this yesterday and there's little point me commenting on the recorder as its been so well covered here, just playing about with it right now though still trying to work out how to set manual recording levels.

Anyway someone mentioned replacement batteries for the DM4? I've taken a look at the battery and it looks to be a standard mobile battery type so I don't see this as being a huge problem, I'm glad the topic of batteries was mentioned as a spare for the DM4 certainly wouldn't be a bad investment.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598