From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2014 2:08 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Connecting External FM Antenna To Tuner

Hi!

I have a Yamaha TX-950 tuner here, its a lovely piece of equipment
particularly its FM band with its 3 modes of band width and dual Antenna
mode - you can switch between antennas depending on what you're listening to
- some stations may come in better with an alternate FM antenna pointing in
a different direction - - so that's all well and good if you can connect the
antennas to the tuner itself.

This tuner has antenna connecters that look like oversized RCA sockets as
opposed to the standard F Connector or TV antenna type connectors, I know
the adapters are around to convert one type to another, mine broke, I need
to get another so does anyone know the name of the connector type I've
described on the back of my tuner so I know what to order from my local
electronics store?

Thanks!

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12