On 12/06/2014 05:08, Dane Trethowan wrote:

> This tuner has antenna connecters that look like oversized RCA
> sockets as opposed to the standard F Connector or TV antenna
> type connectors, I know the adapters are around to convert one
> type to another, mine broke, I need to get another so does
> anyone know the name of the connector type I've described on
> the back of my tuner so I know what to order from my local
> electronics store?

Stange Japanese (probably Yamaha unique) connector. According to
a post on another forum, they originally came with their own
adaptors. You might get away with a push-on F connector (bent
about a bit) if the centre pin is the right size.

If all else fails, take the sockets out and replace them with
something more usable.

--
rgds
LAurence