Hi.  As I write this I'm using two different computers to rip my commercial
CDs with CDEX and I am having no trouble, getting all the track and album
info required.  Don't know where you are getting your information.  Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 24 June 2014 22:40
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Ripping With CDEX: IsItNo Longer Possible To Have Cdex Title
Tracks?

    Hello.

Surprised this doesn't seem to have been brought up already but the thread
is long and there are loads of messages so I might have missed it. I am
going to guess that the reason this no longer works is that the gracenet
database is no longer available to the programme. I believe a license fee
had to be paid to use the service in the first place, and while I could be
wrong about that, the database did change ownership recently, and both
Winamp and CDex no longer have access to it. WInamp is no longer being
updated as I'm sure everyone knows, and I don't think much is being done
with Cdex either. So it's likely that, unless another solution presents
itself, you will just have to manually input your track information, or use
a different programme.

---
is active.