Hell yeah. Ah okay. I like Flac too, I've heard the ones you've uploaded and
I love it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 3:21 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: FLAC Files was Time To Purchase FLAC?

FLAC is used because its far smaller than Wave and lossless though FLAC is
bigger than MP3 etc.

The upshot of all this is that you get the full sound you'd get with FLAC as
you would with Wave but in a smaller file size.

The joke is that MP3 files - some I've seen - have been done using minimum
compression and so on and you have to ask the question, why didn't these
people create FLAC files instead? The resulting FLAC files wouldn't have
been much bigger but would have been of better quality.