How much would you sell it for?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Les
Gordon www.cdrdvdr.com
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 8:43 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Evaluation: iPhone 6 and iOS 8: A Look atAccessibility withthe
Help of iOS Without the Eye, by Jonathan Mosen - AccessWorldR - October 2014

the processor on the 5s is alot faster and you get 16gb of memory. that is
what alot of people do is after a wile sell the old iphone and upgrade to a
newer device. reset your phone to factory defaults if you do decide to sell
it. so your content is gone.