Looking at the specs now, the Mac Mini is cheaper than ever though the CPU’s
used in the 2 base models aren’t as powerful as the 2012 Mac Mini I have or the
top of the line Mac Mini Machine but all the same, they’re an excellent
computer to work with if you want to do audio production, use it as a media hub
and so on, just found an article on how to turn a Mac into a fully functional
Blu-Ray player and that’s handy to know since it probably would have even more
power and flexibility than does my current Blu-Ray playing solution, the Sony
Play Station III.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net