Hi

Yep, I have those, but far prefer tappin due to the ease of the program. Replay radio does all kinds of things to the sound card and other things and i just want something that just plane works. Up until recently, Tapin was absolutely perfect. Remember, I've uninstalled and re-installed almost 3 times now with exactly the same result. So it's either something on my system, or there's a common thread that we just haven't found yet. Good suggestion though!

On 11/9/2014 4:00 PM, Peter Russillo wrote:
Hi, just my 2 cents. I believe Tapin' Radio is in the Czech Republic; have you considered the program Radiosure, or Replay Radio 9 by Applian Technologies? Applian is in California and US-based; there's a subscription charge but it's not much; try Applian's website for more info. Thanks.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Krugman
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 2:22 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Tapin Radio crashes when doing a search

I tried to do a WOIS search for the domain and got no where with it as I
wanted to try to find some other way of contacting them for technical
support. It is disheartening that they are so unresponsive. The sad part is
that I haven't found a comparable program that works as well.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kaufman