From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 4:57 PM
To: PC Audio
Subject: My TapinRadio Problem Solved

Hi all,

Just an update to let people know that I solved the problem I was having
with TapinRadio crashing. The solution for me was to uninstall and then
reinstall my anti-virus program which is ESET Smart Security version 8.
Since doing this I can update TapinRadio presets and listen to stations
without any problems. It will be interesting to see if I can update the
next lot of new presets. If I can't at least next time I'll know where
to start to find a solution. I hope this helps others who are having
similar problems with TapinRadio.

Regards Steve.