well I'll try it and see what happens.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Pattison Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:03 AM To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org Subject: Re: My TapinRadio Problem Solved
Hi Chuck,

I didn't have to reinstall TapinRadio as I already had it installed. What I did was to uninstall my anti-virus software which in my case is ESET Smart Security 8 and then reinstall it again and TapinRadio worked normally again. Before uninstaling my anti-virus program I tried disabling it to see if TapinRadio would work but that didn't help.

Regards Steve.