Yes, I must try this as its one of the many features I've been meaning to have a look at.

On 17/11/2014 4:31 AM, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:
Also, you can background record (maybe you need the professional
version).

Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

I on't record software streams from Total Recorder all that often
these days as I have other ways of doing such things <smile> but if I
recall corrrectly there's an "Exclusions" list somewhere where you can
add those pieces of software you don't want to record the audio from,
JAWS for example.