Yes, the only thing they stil need to add, is support for aac plus
formats. That is where tap in radio shines. But that being said, the
stations that do play work very well. And I like it the way you can
sort your favorites and edit them to your liking. You not just stuck
to adding a long list of them. And one of the best things is that you
can easily restore to defaults when you mess up settings you not sure
of. And you can import and export settings wich I don't no if all of
the major editers can do. I also must try background recording. I use
the pro adition. The technical help documents about the driver and
related issues I find very interesting. And unlike the sound tap
program wich is also ment for recording internal audio, with this
driver you can at least control verius aspects such as the recording
volume where necessary. So you don't have to go to windows system
mixer to ajust or the media player internal volume control for
example, as once they set to be loud enough for the most part, total
recorder can take care of the rest and you can make ajustmenst there.
Yes the automatic speech add on is exilint. It works well and I also
use the ogg vorbis add on, and the digital mixer add on and the laim
mp3 encoder. I also like that it can record in 3gp when you need to
save space. I'm not sure what steps you would need to take to record
in GoldWave in 3gp, I guess you need to find the correct encoder and
for some that might be a bit advanced, as GoldWave shines in wave as
that is what it record and where you perform editing anyway. Yes
shortcuts in total recorder is easy, and they make a big
distinguishing between global hotkeys and program spisific shortcuts.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451