I too have one and rarely use it. My reason is I have the tiniest bit of vision and if I use huge print I can see the item's title. If one had no other choice, the unit is okay, but if you have an iPhone, you have several options which work very well.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherr...@wideband.net.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: Penfriend Audio Labeler

I have had one for a number of years and never use it. Find the process cumbersome.
Andrea
On 28-Nov-14 3:52 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Hi!

I could use one of these, has anyone used one before and - if so - how did they find it. <http://www.braillebookstore.com/PenFriend-Audio-Labeler.1 <http://www.braillebookstore.com/PenFriend-Audio-Labeler.1>>

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12