From: "Vicky Vaughan" To: "PC Audio:

I use my Pen Friend for marking my CDS. No braille is shallow enough to play
in any computer or CD player that I have found.

Vicki, Are you familiar with the CD stomper?  It is a device which comes
with square CD labels which are perforated in such a way that you can put
them in a Perkins or a slate to write the braille and then remove the
corners via the perforations leaving a circular label which is exactly the
size of a CD.  You then place the CD on a circular platform after first
placing the adhesive side of the label face up.  You then just press the top
side of the CD against the adhesive, and you have a thin but very legible
braille label on your CD.  I used this thing for years and have never had
the adhesive cause an issue.  I do agree with your note that adhesives at
least some of them will cause problems.
If you want more info about the CD stomper, just let me know.

Don Roberts