What's wrong with making a youtube video?
everything else is in text. the web page is text, the project sight is
text, etc. What is wrong with a video so that sighted people can
actually see the thing?
and if they're trying to get it premoted that is because they need
backing. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I really think people should be told about this.