Try Express Burn from NCH software. It is accessible, and it will get you the tag information.

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Reese
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Looking for An Accessible CD Ripper

Hey Guys,
I tried to install and use two CD rippers today without success.
First, I tried to install the latest CDEX. After three tries, I finally found a site that actually let me download it. The first one said the page could not be displayed, the second and third had download links, but nothing happened when I hit them. One even said my program was downloading, but my IE11 didn’t download anything. Finally, I downloaded the file and tried to install it. It wanted to install three third party programs, AdAware, Tune Up Utilities, and (I think) Pluto TV. My Window Eyes 8.4 could find no check boxes to select whether to not install these, so I just clicked Next and figured I’d uninstall them after I got CDEX successfully installed. However, when I hit Next after Pluto TV came up, it asked me to select an option and an Okay button came up. I reached an impasse at that point, since I couldn’t see how to select the option.
So that was the end of trying to install CDEX.
Then I tried VLC Media Player. Installing that was easy. Then I brought up the instructions on how to rip CDs with it that Dane so thoughtfully provided a while back. However, not all those controls in setting up the ripping process are accessible for me with Window Eyes 8.4. For example, I cannot check the CD check box. It just won’t change from Unchecked no matter how many times I hit the space bar. I can’t even get it to play a CD that’s in the tray. I know it plays because I can bring up Winamp and play it. The problem with Winamp of course is that it doesn’t know what it’s playing anymore, so I’m trying to find a ripper that knows the tracks. I looked up Exact Audio Copy, but it looks intimidatingly complicated to me frankly. So, anybody got any suggestions for an ACCESSIBLE ripper that I can try that’s not overly complex, but that will produce reasonably good results.
I’d really appreciate some advice.
Oh, how I miss being able to do the job with Winamp!
Evan