Is this a Poikosoft product, that is entirely accessible? Has not been my experience in the past. Of course, you said you were using Window Eyes, weren't you? I only have Jaws versions 14 and 15 running on a Windows 7 64 bit desktop. Enlighten me, please?

Mac

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Reese
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:03 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking for An Accessible CD Ripper

Thanks so much! It is indeed easy to install, and easy to set up. It's
completely accessible. I just ripped my third CD with it. Well, my fourth
actually. I had to rip the first one twice because I didn't have the
filename and folder settings right the first time.
It works fantastically.
Thanks for the great help.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Sunshine