Just for clarity, would I be able to use my iPhone to access music and other
files from this NAS?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Bartholomew
Sent: 22 March 2015 10:20
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: WD My Cloud For Storing Audio

Thanks for the clarification.  Yes, I'd spotted that you compared it to your
previous USB set-up and that's why I'd be interested in hearing others who have
previously used an Ethernet-connected NAS drive and the WD My Cloud to see if
there are performance differences - the possibility of hanging a USB drive off
the My Cloud does sound appealing!

I'll go and see if I can find any performance comparisons anywhere.

Thanks again for bringing this device up.