To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: lossless streaming via bluetooth

You have to get Bluetooth adapters and receivers that are capable of Lossless Bluetooth streaming and most are not.

Its pretty hit and miss when you're talking about streaming via Bluetooth when the devices are in different rooms.

And finally, the iPhone is not capable of streaming Lossless Bluetooth, a lot of the newer Android phones are capable of doing this and they include the Samsung Note4, S6 etc, that's why a lot of mobile phones use either DLNA or AirPlay depending on your choice of phone, the streaming is lossless and it can be done over longer distances though granted usually you have to have a Wi-Fi network as your foundation when doing this..