Hi folks

The subject line might seem kind of simple, but it's the only way I can think of to describe the situation. Here's what's happening. There's a specific website that allows you to listen to audio content, but it doesn't offer links to download said content. I'm pretty sure there has to be a way to do it though. it uses an html 5 player, which most screenreaders can recognize, so listening to the audio is no problem. It offers podcast feeds, but it only offers the last 10 or so items posted, and I'd like to get a lot more of it. At one time it did allow downloads but has since stopped for whatever reason. Just so everyone can have a look, the website is:
http://www.formatchange.com
This is a website that allows you to listen to different radio stations changing formats. Kind of geeky, but I've been a radio nut for years so I like this sort of thing and i'm willing to bet others do too. So if there's any software that'll allow me to capture this audio, I'd love to get ahold of it and capture some more of this stuff.

Thanks guys!

Chris